Wrongful Death Attorney
A wrongful death occurs when someone dies due to someone else’s negligence. In Maryland, a lawsuit may be brought by a victim’s family members to compensate for the loss of the victim’s companionship, love, and financial support that the family would have received had the victim not died. Additionally, a survival action may be brought by the deceased victim’s estate on behalf of the victim. A survival action compensates the victim’s estate for the pain suffered while the victim was dying and up until the moment of death. At Watson & Moran LLC, our wrongful death attorney will:
- Conduct a detailed investigation into the actions which caused the death
- Gather evidence that demonstrates negligence
- Use that evidence as leverage during settlement negotiations
- Take your case to court if a settlement is against your best interests
- Offer the relentless trial representation needed to help you pursue a judgment in your favor
If you have lost someone due to a wrongful death it is important that you immediately speak with an attorney to ensure that your legal rights are protected. Contact Watson & Moran LLC by email or call us at (240) 764-5302 to schedule a consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to learn about your legal rights and options.