Medical malpractice occurs when an act or omission by a health care provider falls below the accepted standard of practice and causes injury or death. Medical malpractice cases can involve a wide range of factors and issues, including:
- Misdiagnosis of a condition or disease
- Failure to diagnose a condition or disease
- Prescribing incorrect medication
- Administering unnecessary treatments
- Prescribing medications with adverse interactions
If you or a loved one was injured as a result of medical malpractice, it is important that you speak with an attorney to ensure that your legal rights are protected.
Contact Watson & Moran LLC by email or call us at (240) 764-5302 to schedule a consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney to learn about your legal rights and options.